Welcome to OSCC Knowledge Bank
Open Source Competency Centre, MAMPU's Knowledge Bank is a public Community of Practice area for Open Source Software Implementors
Browse, share and participate with the open source community of users, implementers and providers.
- To share and contribute items browse through the site, and you will find each practice area will have editable wiki's as well as resource folders for you to contribute content to.
- If there is a practice area you would like to contribute or manage, please use the contact form.
- If there does not exists a resource folder or area for you to contribute a new item, please submit a new content type here.
DevelopersFor developers who wish to share their source code, or participate in the development of government applications, head on to the developer pages.
For service providers and organisations looking for open source support, visit the e-marketplace to browse for support providers or to share information for support requests.
Sistem Pengurusan Pembelajaran (SPP - Moodle) CoP
Case Study Awards 2010
A total of 92 OSS case studies have been received this year. The award is organised for the purpose of knowledge sharing. The best case studies had been carefully selected by the panel of judges and winners were announced during MyGOSSCON 2010, which was held on November 2010 at Putrajaya International Convention Centre.
For details of the Case Study Awards, see
MyMeeting Acctune is a web application specifically designed to help you to better manage your meetings and get more out of them. Initially developed at the Open Source Competency Center (OSCC), it is the Malaysian governments' first fully open source software.
Read our newsletters
The e-Newsletters are regularly published
- Latest Resources
Latest OSCC resources submitted to Knowledge Bank
- OSS Adoption Cost Savings Summary 2012 — by mhi — last modified Jun 12, 2013 04:41 PM
- The summary of savings done by the government agencies.
- OSS Adoption Details (Non-JPA Agencies Product Savings) 2012 — by mhi — last modified Jun 12, 2013 04:21 PM
- The non-JPA Government Agencies product saving up until the year 2012.
- OSS Adoption Details (Federal and State Agencies) 2012 — by mhi — last modified Jun 12, 2013 03:42 PM
- Government agencies that adopt OSS.
- OSS Adoption Details (Agencies Product Savings) 2012 — by mhi — last modified Jun 12, 2013 03:26 PM
- Total saving done by government for the year 2012
- OSS Adoption Summary 2012 — by mhi — last modified Jun 12, 2013 03:13 PM
- Summaries result for the adoption.
- Community News
- Linus Torvalds, the father of linux operating system shares an award. — by faizal109 — last modified Jun 21, 2012 01:28 PM
- Malaysia's SKALI receives Gold Partner award for open source platform — by faizal109 — last modified Jun 21, 2012 01:28 PM
- Penubuhan KOSTEM — by hazim — last modified Jun 21, 2012 01:31 PM
- Kisah penubuhan KOSTEM ( Koperasi Sumber Terbuka Malaysia Berhad )
- Join us for MOSC 2012 — by hazim — last modified Jun 21, 2012 01:56 PM
- Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012
- Quantum GIS (QGIS) training recently at ILKPKT, Bukit Tinggi — by abbas — last modified Jun 21, 2012 12:32 PM
- The Federal Department of Town & Country Planning (JPBD) in cooperation with ILKPKT, the training institute of the Ministry of Housing and Local Government (KPKT) has been carrying out several QGIS training for agencies under KPKT's wing.