Open Source Software Health Resources
- — by Khairil Yusof — last modified Apr 22, 2008 03:50 PM
- OSHCA is a non-profit organisation that provides the collaborative platform and forum to promote and facilitate Free/Open Source Software in Health Care. OSHCA's membership comprises a community of people, civil societies and professional bodies in health care and informatics industries that promotes the Free/Open Source Software Concepts in Health Care. OSHCA helps policy makers, commercial enterprises, and users take advantage of the benefits of Free/Open Source Software.
- Public Beta Release of a Free/Open Source Electronic Health Record for the Philippine Health Care Industry — by Khairil Yusof — last modified May 09, 2008 07:05 AM
- The first beta release of FFEHR, an electronic health record application commissioned by the ASEAN+3 node of the International Open Source Network (IOSN), was released to the public last April 28, 2008. This release comes six months after the University of the Philippines Manila-National Telehealth Center tasked free/open source software (F/OSS) programmer Nathaniel Jayme and Davao-based F/OSS organization DabaweGNU, Inc. to jointly develop FFEHR. This release marks an important milestone as the project now opens its doors for public review.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Open Sources Epi Info — by eyeoh — last modified Dec 16, 2008 09:30 AM
- The Centre for Disease Control and Prevention has released an open-source version of its software for epidemiological analysis.