Whether you are new or an experienced hand at Linux/Unix systems, this practice area is to share knowledge on administrating systems
- — by Khairil Yusof — last modified May 27, 2008 12:06 PM
- These manuals are suitable to prepare candidates for the Linux Professional Institute certification program.
- NSA's Red Hat Enterprise 5 Security Guide — by eyeoh — last modified Sep 26, 2008 10:59 AM
- The National Security Agency publishes its recommendations on securing various platforms and applications. The attached PDF is a useful guide to harden the Linux servers according to standards of an organisation known for its paranoia.
- Network — by linuxmalaysia — last modified Sep 29, 2008 02:47 PM
- OSS related to network.
- Backup And Recovery — by linuxmalaysia — last modified Dec 01, 2008 11:39 AM
- Backup And Recovery
- DISA certifies DNSsec IPv6 appliance — by jvincent — last modified Feb 03, 2009 05:27 PM
- Defense Department, other agencies can benefit from InfoWeapons SolidDNS The Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) has concluded that InfoWeapons SolidDNS meets the requirements to qualify as a certified IPv6-ready device, providing organizations with the ability to run an IPv4/IPv6 dual-stack Domain Name Service (DNS) from a single appliance.