Content Management Systems
Content Management Systems (CMS) and Knowledge Management systems make it easier for users to manage online content, they range from simple systems to manage websites to content and knowlege management systems
- — by Khairil Yusof — last modified Apr 27, 2008 11:50 AM
- Plone is a content and knowledge management system built on top of the Zope Application Framework
- — by najibx — last modified May 16, 2008 02:47 PM
- Drupal is very flexible, modular and scalable CMS that has worldwide acceptance by major websites. It is written in the PHP and requires database such as MySQL or PostgreSQL. Drupal is sometimes described as a "web application framework," as its capabilities extend from content management to enabling a wide range of services and transactions.
- — by rajaiskandarshah — last modified Oct 10, 2008 05:37 PM
- The Software Unit of KRIM Network Sdn Bhd uses the Drupal CMS to present and organise and collaborate content between our staff, partners and clients according to projects. This allows subscribed group of users to access and create content to certain sections of the knowledge base that are not accessible to the public. There are organic group features for content publishing, blogs, forums, and issue tracking.
- Joomla tutorials — by nuhaa — last modified Oct 07, 2008 03:17 PM
- Case Studies — by Khairil Yusof — last modified May 07, 2008 09:08 AM
- Application Solution Case Studies
- Plone tutorials — by nuhaa — last modified Oct 07, 2008 03:17 PM