Web Application Framework
There are numerous web application framework for the many programming languages available.
- CakePHP — by abdullah — last modified May 14, 2008 08:33 AM
- CakePHP is a web application framework for the php programming language.
- CodeIgniter — by abdullah — last modified May 14, 2008 08:34 AM
- Codeignitor is a web application framework for the php language
- Django — by abdullah — last modified May 14, 2008 08:35 AM
- Django is a web application framework for the python programming language
- Zope — by Khairil Yusof — last modified May 28, 2008 11:33 PM
- Zope is an open-source, object-oriented web application server written in the Python programming language. Zope stands for "Z Object Publishing Environment." It can be almost fully managed with a web-based user interface. Zope publishes on the web Python objects that are typically persisted in an object database, ZODB. Basic object types, such as documents, images, and page templates, are available for the user to create and manage through the web. Specialized object types, such as wikis, blogs, and photo galleries, are available as third-party add-ons (called products), and there is a thriving community of small businesses creating custom web applications as Zope products. Zope 3 is based on a component architecture that makes it easy to mix software components of various origins written in Python.
- — by rajaiskandarshah — last modified Oct 10, 2008 05:36 PM
- KRIM Network Sdn Bhd is currently establishing an application of the Drupal framework to develop an internet intelligence data application that is able to monitor internet content and that attempts to categorise content in a structured hierarchy and according to time-series. This is important for people who need to look at patterns and trends from unstructured textual content either for business intelligence, competitive intelligence or knowledge management. Please note that this application is still in public alpha testing and is very processor intensive.
- Symfony — by azmi — last modified May 01, 2012 05:00 AM
- Easy to use PHP framework to build robust web applications for enterprises