Easy to use PHP framework to build robust web applications for enterprises
- — by azmi — last modified May 01, 2012 05:03 AM
- Symfony is an Open Source PHP Web applications development framework. It was originally conceived by the interactive agency Sensio Labs for the development of web sites for its own customers. Symfony was published by the agency in 2005 under MIT Open Source license and today it is among the leading frameworks available for PHP development.
- — by azmi — last modified May 01, 2012 05:05 AM
- Symfony2 already has, among the hundreds of sites and applications developed on its platform, prestigious references, such as Yahoo!, Dailymotion, Opensky.com, Exercise.com, phpBB, or Drupal.
- 6 good reasons to use Symfony — by azmi — last modified May 01, 2012 05:10 AM
- Here are 6 good reasons to use Symfony, from a strategic point of view