Latest Infrastructure Resources
Latest Infrastructure Resources on OSCC Knowledge Bank
- — by Khairil Yusof — last modified May 02, 2008 08:43 AM
- Ubuntu Malaysia adalah komuniti pengguna dan pembangun Ubuntu Linux di Malaysia
- — by Khairil Yusof — last modified May 01, 2008 11:54 AM
- Twisted is a networking engine written in Python, supporting numerous protocols. It contains a web server, numerous chat clients, chat servers, mail servers, and more.
- — by Khairil Yusof — last modified Apr 28, 2008 09:52 PM
- The FreeBSD jail mechanism is an implementation of operating system-level virtualization that allows administrators to partition a FreeBSD-based computer system into several independent mini-systems called jails.
- — by Khairil Yusof — last modified Apr 28, 2008 09:50 PM
- CentOS is an Enterprise-class Linux Distribution derived from sources freely provided to the public by a prominent North American Enterprise Linux vendor. CentOS conforms fully with the upstream vendors redistribution policy and aims to be 100% binary compatible.
- — by Khairil Yusof — last modified Apr 28, 2008 09:48 PM
- FreeBSD® is an advanced operating system for x86 compatible (including Pentium® and Athlon™), amd64 compatible (including Opteron™, Athlon™64, and EM64T), UltraSPARC®, IA-64, PC-98 and ARM architectures. It is derived from BSD, the version of UNIX® developed at the University of California, Berkeley. It is developed and maintained by a large team of individuals. Additional platforms are in various stages of development.