Latest Infrastructure Resources
Latest Infrastructure Resources on OSCC Knowledge Bank
- — by Khairil Yusof — last modified Apr 24, 2008 05:58 AM
- PostgreSQL is a powerful, open source relational database system. It is fully ACID compliant, has full support for foreign keys, joins, views, triggers, and stored procedures (in multiple languages). It includes most SQL92 and SQL99 data types, including INTEGER, NUMERIC, BOOLEAN, CHAR, VARCHAR, DATE, INTERVAL, and TIMESTAMP. It also supports storage of binary large objects, including pictures, sounds, or video. It has native programming interfaces for C/C++, Java, .Net, Perl, Python, Ruby, Tcl, ODBC, among others, and exceptional documentation.
- — by Khairil Yusof — last modified Apr 24, 2008 05:56 AM
- MySQL is a multithreaded, multi-user SQL database management system.
- — by Khairil Yusof — last modified Apr 22, 2008 07:19 PM
- The Internet Message Access Protocol (commonly known as IMAP or IMAP4, and previously called Internet Mail Access Protocol, Interactive Mail Access Protocol (RFC 1064), and Interim Mail Access Protocol) is an application layer Internet protocol operating on port 143 that allows a local client to access e-mail on a remote server.